We are thrilled to announce that the International Association of Aesthetic Gynaecology and Sexual Wellbeing (IAAGSW) is holding an international training session for non-surgical rejuvenation with PRP. The session will take place in London on the17th and 18th March, and will cover the O-Shot, the P-Shot, the Vampire Face Lift, the Vampire Breast Lift and Vampire Hair Loss treatments.
Attending delegates will experience high quality hands-on training with Dr Sherif Wakil—internationally renowned doctor in Non-Surgical Aesthetic Gynaecology and Regenerative Medicine.
This course is designed for delegates who want to join this swiftly developing subspecialty which is rapidly expanding worldwide. The course will enable you to confidently perform these treatments and incorporate them into your practice, providing hands-on step-by-step training which is a career changing experience.
You will gain an incredible wealth of knowledge on how to achieve the very best results as well as patient satisfaction in various areas of Aesthetics and Sexual Aesthetics.
IAAGSW ensures that you will leave the course with a new found confidence to perform these procedures in your practice.
Please see below for more details on the topics covered and benefits of attending this course.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- O-Shot® (Vaginal rejuvenation with PRP)
- P-Shot® (penile rejuvenation with PRP)
- Vampire Facelift (Facial injection with PRP)
- Vampire Breast Lift (Breast injection with PRP)
- Vampire Hair Loss treatment (Hair loss treatment with PRP)
Other topics also include:
- Patient Selection
- Complication Management
- How to market these treatments into your practice
All training starts with a theory session which is followed by a live demo then hands-on training for all delegates
- Small Group Teaching
- CDP Points Accredited
- Models Provided
- Materials Protocols and Notes Included in Course Fee
- Insurance Coverage (please see below for details)
- Lunch and Beverages will be provided
Please see what our delegates said about our training: www.iaagsw.com/testimonials/